Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Featured Business: Beauty Call By Liz

Mobile Spray Tanning
 (419) 290-0720

In the dull winter, sometimes we all need a quick pick me up.  Something to remind us of warmer days, something to brighten our smiles.

Sometimes we have that special occasion, and even if we have the perfect outfit, something's missing.

A spray tan may be what you need!

Have you tried a spray tan before, and didn't like the results?  All spray tanning products are not created alike.  The products used by Beauty Call By Liz are made with all natural and organic ingredients.  It allows you to have the look of being out in the sun all the time, without the harmful effects of the UV rays.

What I like about Beauty Call By Liz is that she came to me.  I didn't have to get in my car, drive somewhere, wait for my turn and then be pushed out the door.  I'm a busy working mom - I rarely have time for myself (and have to schedule it weeks in advance!).  

She arrived at my house and set up the mobile spray tent, hooked up her airbrush and we were ready to go.  The process took maybe 20 minutes.

For me, she used the lightest level - as I'm naturally very pale.  As she 'warned' me, the color deepened quite a bit throughout the day.  But after I showered the next morning, it toned down quite a bit, something a bit more natural to my natural color.  

Besides the convince of her coming to you, her prices are very reasonable.  Guys, spray tanning gift certificates are a great gift for your lady!

If you're getting married, your photographer will appreciate the even skin tone and color provided by a spray tan.  Make plans to start tanning AT LEAST a month before your wedding, to find the right tone.  A great thing about Beauty Call By Liz is that she has partnered with Alt B, and the services in this group can also help you prepare for your special day.

If you are interested in spray tanning, check out http://www.beautycallbyliz.com/ and schedule your appointment.  Be sure to check out the Tanning Tips before Liz arrives, so that she is able to give you the best tan possible.  And be sure to ask her about her great products (I love the Cocoa butter lotion!)


Check out Beauty Call By Liz - and make today beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment