Monday, January 9, 2012

Highlighting Local Businesses


If you are a small business owner and would like to grow your reach by being featured in local blogs - here's your opportunity.

Business reviews can assist in your search engine optimization, can reach out to new individuals who can become fans/followers/customers, and can educate your current customers about things that they maybe forgot that you do.
I'd be honored to write something for your business!  My goal for the next year is to feature at least one business per week.  

Your review will be featured on:


Would you like to be one of them?

Fees to be featured are reasonable - all I ask is that I'm able to experience your service or products for myself.
Email Cindy@SociablyCindy.com for details - special gifts for the first 10 who respond.




No comments:

Post a Comment