Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Featured Business: Kevin Charles Salon

6626 Monroe St          905 Central Avenue
   Sylvania Ohio         St. Petersburg, Florida
419.882.3400                  727.823.8585




One of the hardest things for me to deal with is my confidence.  I don't feel comfortable in my outward appearance.  I don't have my style.  And when I find something I like as far as my hair goes, even if I've brought in a picture and said "THIS IS WHAT I WANT" I've been convinced against it and I end up hating how I look until for the next month until I can have it fixed.


That was not the case at Kevin Charles Salon.


I've been to several salons over the last few years, ever since my dad got sick and I donated my hair.  This was probably the best experience I've had in a long time.


Of course the first thing that Kevin and Carly asked me was what I wanted - and I told them: less layers, darker to match my natural color and a touch of red.  Then they asked what my wardrobe consisted of (mostly dark and neutral colors, a few bright pieces), what my morning routine is, how I usually wear my hair, what I do for a living, they people that I meet.  


Hey, I've got a fun job, but I still need to look professional.  He asked me to trust them - and I did.


The process was about 2 1/2 hours, start to finish, but the time went fast.  Because there were other stylists with clients, we were all in conversation with one-another; fun and casual.  We all need girl talk from time to time, right?


I was also impressed by the wide variety of stylists and clients.  Whether it's a dramatic change or a quick trim, the people at Kevin Charles Salon will be able to help you out.  


The cut is what I need (and it's long enough for me to put up).  And the color is AMAZING!  It's exactly what I've been wanting for a couple of years, but had previously been told I couldn't pull it off.  


Thank you Kevin Charles Sylvania for giving me an wonderful experience, 
and a look that I can finally call my own!

Check them out on Facebook:

After my last hair appointment - see, some red...but it faded out within 2 weeks 

My New Hair!  




  





No comments:

Post a Comment