Thursday, August 18, 2011

When it comes to this - DO NOT mess with me


I hate bullies, 'mean girls', cliques and all that punk kid stupidity.  I don't like to be negative, it doesn't get anyone anywhere, but this is one thing that I just WILL NOT tolerate.

I recently posted on my Facebook profile that I'm not a good person to piss off… if I offended anyone, I apologize.  But when a friend jokingly said "good to know", I elaborated a bit.  I felt the urge to continue on.

While out for a walk with my family, some High School students were out selling something in support of their sports team.  The last few years, we've opted to not purchase anything from this team in support of another that I'm more passionate about.  However last year, the team members didn't like that myself and a few neighbors did not buy anything from them and they chose to vandalize our houses and cars.  

So after we catch you doing that to us last year, do you really think I'm going to by something from you this year?  And you think that when I tell you "no not right now" it's appropriate to use very foul language around me and my 3 small children?  I think not.  

I'm a mom, before anything else, I am a mom.  And I love my community and want to support my local athletic teams.  But if you are going to write foul words on our cars and vandalize our yards and then call my neighbors and I a B---- in front of our kids - you've got another thing coming!

I've expressed my distaste for anything of this nature to my kids.  Joking with a neighbor I swore I'd lock my kid in their room every night until they moved out if I ever caught them TPing someone's house.  My husband use to think it was funny until it happened to us and he was the one who had to clean it all up.

I don't know why people think it's ok or funny.  I don't understand why some parents encourage and even drive the getaway car.  I've work VERY hard to buy a house and a car and to have you write dirty words on it and TP my house and to shove things into my mailbox... just because I didn't buy your $10 booster card?

Kids today just don't seem to have any respect for things or people.  Wait until you get into the 'real world'.  When you have worked your but off to buy a house that's just right for your family, and you get the first brand new car you've ever had... Then tell me how it feels to have to wash every foul word in the dictionary off your car and driveway before your 6 year old starts sounding them out...

So again, if I offended anyone by saying "don't piss me off" - unless you were planning on vandalizing my house, we're good. But again, I'm sorry if I offended you.

No comments:

Post a Comment